Cronosurf wave is a chronograph watch app for android devices and a watchface for wear os.
not for samsung gear/galaxy watches jogging on tizen os!
galaxy watch four: please deploy from google play directly at the watch.
this app is based totally on the authentic layout started out 2014 as a web-primarily based technology demonstrator (cronosurf. Com). Its primary attention lays on design, functionality and usefulness. In case you are a chronograph watch lover, youll discover yourself the use of cronosurf as your every day app for alarm, countdown timer and stopwatch. You may find it irresistible!
considering that cronosurf has many features, the app consists of a complete consumer manual. The button assistant is now integrated within the app (portrait mode). Use it for fast getting familiarized with the fundamentals. To activate it, tap on the vicinity above the watch.
cronosurf wave additionally runs on put on os watches and without the need of an android device! Set up it immediately from google play on the watch.
no want to pay greater than once. If google play wants to rate once more when installing on put on os, please wait a few hours till the servers sync the primary buy.
elective quot;android smartwatch modequot; for standalone android watches (like the finow x5) to optimize the app for the watch display screen. (cronosurf runs as an app on those gadgets, now not as a watchface).
– 12-hour stopwatch with 1/20 seconds resolution
– 12-hour countdown-timer (cd) with optional automatic repetition
– each day/as soon as alarm (al) with optional gradual quantity
– optional vibration for al/cd signals
– customizable presets for both al and cd
– global time with 15 mins steps
– current date, day of the week and the specific cronosurfs monthly calendar
– revolutionary a hundred-12 months-calendar
– week quantity
– indication of moon phases
– compass (while supported by using device)
– screen-on timer
– analog and virtual battery stage signs
– seconds hand: pulse or sweep movement
– set mode helps set-through-drag (no longer on put on os watches)
– torch characteristic
– day/night time modes
– *new* tachymeter in stopwatch mode (experimental)
– put on os: non-compulsory computerized day/night time mode switching through light sensor (whilst available)
– wear os android standalone: car-go back to tme mode after 1. 5 minutes; lengthy press [b] disables for current mode until subsequent mode trade
– put on os: elective minimalist ambient mode
– wear os: aid for moto 360 and other flat tire presentations
– live wallpaper (basic interactivity, customizable heritage, adjustable size/position; enable it like every other lwp)
– masses of extra capability youve in all likelihood never seen on other chronographs
pro model functions
– five customizable colours presets
– four rather than 2 presets every for al and cd
– brief stopwatch (one button press from time mode)
– split characteristic for the stopwatch
– flyback chronograph characteristic
– thousandths of a 2nd for stopwatch
– tachymeter telemeter in stopwatch mode (experimental)
– reference pointer for the compass
– climate statistics for a consumer defined vicinity: temperature and humidity, sunrise/sundown times
– landscape mode assist
– for the live wallpaper, any photo from the gallery may be set as a background image
– optionally available automated day/night mode switching through sunrise/sundown times
– party mode (computerized colour alternate each few minutes)
– non-compulsory hourly chime
– step counter (experimental)
– ambient mode brightness reduction options, 25% and 50%
– button lock
– data field with watch temperature
separate manuals and faq: cronosurf. Com/help
– storage: photograph loading for the lwp
– run at startup: for reactivating a pending al/cd.
– save you device from sound asleep: whilst an alarm is being performed, in order that the person can stop the alarm
– permit show over different apps: (android 10 only) so that you can deliver the app inside the foreground whilst an al/cd is brought about
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.