Bankruptcy 2 has been formally launched! Get it now at the app store!
at the same time as looking for the anomaly, you find your self trapped internal a facility on a faraway sub-arctic island. What is this vicinity? Who built it? Why became it left abandoned? Discover the uncharted complex you now locate your self trapped in, but be warned: you won’t be as on my own as you watched…
stimulated by way of conventional point and click on video games, meridian 157: chapter 1 is the following installment on this new and exciting journey collection. Play as david zander, a forensic meteorologist who took it upon himself to investigate a strange weather anomaly off the coast of alaskan. Seek and glance through clues and resolve puzzles to investigate the mystery to development similarly into the island and uncover the fact in the back of the secret of the 157th meridian… Whatever that can be…
if you want puzzler video games, we propose which you play the loose prologue if you havent performed so already!
• custom soundtrack and sound results designed for a creepy in-sport surroundings
• today’s episode persevering with a frightening and exciting storyline
• difficult and clever puzzles
• a common sense primarily based hint and clue machine for a number of the maximum hard riddles
• available in eight languages, along with english, french, russian, german, chinese (mandarin), spanish, portuguese and italian!
• inspired by way of classic factor and click on and hidden object video games
• new coloration blind mode to be had for those who may have hassle with color based totally puzzles
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.