Owned and run through the NHS, the NHS App is a easy and at ease way to get entry to quite a number NHS offerings to your smartphone or tablet.
To use the NHS App you ought to be elderly thirteen and over and registered with a GP surgical treatment in England.
You can also get entry to NHS App offerings from the browser on your laptop or laptop laptop. Go to www.Nhs.United kingdom/app
Use the NHS App to:
• get your NHS COVID Pass
• get advice about coronavirus
• order your repeat prescriptions
• ebook and manage appointments at your GP surgery
• get health facts and advice
• view your health document securely
• sign up your organ donation selection
• find out how the NHS uses your information
If your GP surgical treatment or medical institution offers different offerings inside the NHS App, you will be able to:
• message your GP surgical procedure, medical doctor or health professional online
• consult a GP or fitness professional via an online form and get a reply
• get right of entry to fitness services on behalf of someone you take care of
• view your health center and other healthcare appointments
• view beneficial hyperlinks your doctor or health professional has shared with you
• view and manipulate your care plans
Get your NHS COVID Pass
View and share your COVID Pass for places in England that have chosen to apply this service and for travel abroad.
Get advice approximately coronavirus
Get information approximately coronavirus and find out what to do if you assume you’ve got it.
Order repeat prescriptions
See your to be had drugs, request a brand new repeat prescription and select a pharmacy to your prescriptions to be despatched to.
Search for, e-book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery. See info of your upcoming and beyond appointments.
Get health recommendation
Search depended on NHS facts and advice on hundreds of situations and treatments. You also can answer questions to get instantaneous advice or clinical assist close to you.
View your health document
Securely get right of entry to your GP fitness file, to look facts like your hypersensitive reactions and your modern and beyond drugs. If your GP surgical procedure has given you access on your detailed clinical document, you could additionally see facts like check effects and details of your consultations.
Register your organ donation choice
Choose to donate some or all your organs and check your registered selection.
Find out how the NHS makes use of your data
Choose if information out of your fitness facts is shared for research and making plans.
Keeping your statistics cozy
After you download the app, you will need to installation an NHS login and prove who you are. The app then securely connects to information out of your GP surgery.
If your Android tool helps fingerprint detection, you can use it to log in to the NHS App each time, in preference to the usage of a password and security code.