Reflect your screen to roku. Proportion your screen on any roku stick, roku field and roku tv, along with tcl tv and hisense television. No wires, smooth setup, stay in hd first-class.
the display screen mirroring app is the #1 display reflect – rapid, smooth and consumer friendly. Percentage your snap shots, videos, games, web sites, apps, presentations and documents together with your friends, own family and co-workers. It has large advantages compared to the roku built-in screen mirroring based in miracast.
* quality tool guide: the app supports all android devices with android five. Zero and all roku devices, which includes sticks, bins, tvs and roku explicit 3700 / 3710.
* incredible easy and unified setup on all android devices. No want to exchange android settings or wireless alternatives.
* your android device and your roku ought to be related to the equal wifi. Please do no longer use vpn, proxy, vlans and subnets.
* performance is high-quality when you have good wifi community situations
* sound isn’t always but supported, however we are running on it. As a workaround please join your android tool to a bluetooth speaker or try our app video amp; television forged to solid movies with sound.
* for aid or comments, please contact us via e mail to information@display-mirror. Com
this app is delivered to you with the aid of the developers of video amp; television solid, the #1 video casting app inside the international with more than 100. 000. 000 downloads across all structures and gadgets.
disclaimer: this app isn’t affiliated with any of the logos stated here. Roku, the roku logo, streaming stick, roku tv, roku powered, the roku powered logo, roku prepared, the roku prepared brand, quot;stop dreaming. Begin streaming. Quot;, quot;glad streamingquot;, quot;theres a ton of leisure on this little box,quot; and quot;now that is tvquot; are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of roku, inc. In the usa and different countries.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.